- All communities and interest groups include
individuals with communication support needs.
- Use inclusive communication. This will help you
meet your equality, legislative and financial
- Communication support is more than large font and
offering alternative formats.
- A communication disability can be a hidden
- Consider communication access from the beginning
of any service development or public engagement
- Consider communication access through the whole
- Develop a strategic approach to inclusive communication
involving all departments and all methods of communication
i.e. face to face, telephone, online, print.
- Follow the 6 Communication Support Principles in
all communication with the public.
Key messages (MS
Key messages (Adobe PDF)